One week out: File for an extension if your federal returns won’t be done

Federal tax returns are due one week from today, and Iowans who think they’re not going to have their forms filled out by then should file for an extension. IRS spokesman Christopher Miller says it’s a simple process. “By going to our website,, and using the Free File system, you just choose whatever software […]

View Full Story


Local News

SLPD Adds New Program

The Storm Lake Police Department is announcing SLPD Partners in Blue, a voluntary registration program that provides them along with first