Hy-Vee is voluntarily withdrawing their various Hy-Vee Potato Salads and Mealtime Potato Salads due to a presumptive positive microbial result on the line that the potatoes were processed on.
Even though final test results are not expected for seven to ten days, the recall is a cautionary measure. The voluntary withdraw includes all varieties and all sizes of Hy-Vee Potato Salad and Mealtime Potato Salad available from grab-and-go refrigerated cases and/or deli services cases in all Hy-Vee, Hy-Vee Drugstore, and Dollar Fresh Market locations, as well as Hy-Vee Fast and Fresh convenience stores. The expiration dates are between July 31st and August 4th.
The list of withdrawn products is listed below. No other Hy-Vee or Mealtime branded salads are impacted. Hy-Vee says there have been no reports of illness or complaints involving the products addressed in the recall.
Customers who have purchased any of the products are urged not to consume the product and dispose of it, or return it to their local Hy-Vee for a full refund.
· HY-VEE OLD FASHIONED POTATO SALAD
· HY-VEE COUNTRY STYLE POTATO SALAD
· HY-VEE DIJON MUSTARD POTATO SALAD
· HY-VEE GREEN ONION & EGG POTATO SALAD
· HY-VEE CHIPOTLE RANCH POTATO SALAD
· HY-VEE DICED RED SKIN POTATO SALAD
· HY-VEE LOADED BAKED POTATO SALAD
· MEALTIME OLD FASHIONED POTATO SALAD
· MEALTIME COUNTRY STYLE POTATO SALAD
· MEALTIME DIJON MUSTARD POTATO SALAD