The Storm Lake Star Spangled Spectacular committee is still accepting donations for the July 3rd and 4th event, as the fundraising campaign enters its final week.
Co-chairs Josh Newhouse and Matt Brostad are still trying to raise 11-thousand more dollars to meet this year’s goal of 38-thousand.
Donations can be made online at www.starspangledspectacular.net/donations, or make a check out to “Star Spangled Spectacular” and send to Josh Newhouse, Fundraising Chair…PO Box 457…Storm Lake, IA 50588.
The list of donors through Wednesday…
• Liberty Bell Ringers ($350 and up): John and Lindsay Armstrong, and King’s Pointe Waterpark and Resort.
• Patriots ($150-$349): Gennatos Family Dentistry, Grand Central Coffee Station, Kimberly Aronson, Matt and Katie Brostad, United Bank of Iowa, and one anonymous donor.
• Skyrockets ($100-$149): A Bowles Investment Group LLC, Automotive Service Center, Bill and Terry Mason, Bruce and Linda Baier, Drew and Katie Schwint, Farm Credit Services of America, Larry and Linda Hecht, Marlene Massop, Marlin and Sherry Lode/Randy and Pat Merrill-In Memory of Don and Lois Biggins, Mike and Kim Kelly, Mike and Lori Porsch, Paul and Mary Ann Bengtson, Randy and Donna Sennert, Reding’s Gravel and Excavating Co., Inc., Sports Rehab & Professional Therapy, Storm Lake Times Pilot, Tim Smith, and Tom and Sharon Daniels.
• Firecrackers ($50 to $99): Buena Vista Abstract & Title Company, Craig and Beth Lamoureux, Jeff and Jordan Jorgensen, Jeff and LaDonna Brummer, Karen Johannesen, North Lake Truck Repair, Russ and Amy Chrischilles, Russ and Tracee Dierenfield, Stan and Stephanie Quick, Total Concept Salon, and one anonymous donor.
• Sparklers (up to $49): Al and Dianne White, Barbara Movall, Beth Dawson, Betty Richardson, Brent and Debra Hendriks, Cheryl Lustgraaf, Donald and Carol Northrup, Donny and Jan Nolte, Dorothy Franzmeier, Duane and Donna Queen, Jerry and Sandy Hurd, Jim and Sally Anderson, Marty and Emily Gallagher, Mary Estelle Cole, Mike and Feryle Berkland, Pat and Carol Lenhart, Pat Richard, Roger and Kathy Pomrenke, Susan and Troy Briggs, and Velma Peterson.